“QFlow empowers your business to continuously improve through an ever-changing environment. We build enduring partnerships by providing you simple solutions to complex problems and an unmatched level of support.”
|From our humble beginnings of working in a founder’s basement in 2000 to our recently expanded corporate office in St. Louis, QFlow has implemented countless mission-critical solutions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we learn from each and every experience allowing us to provide more value with each new implementation.
With our platform, we provide end-to-end solutions from content capture to content disposition, integrations with line of business applications, full application support, and hardware/software maintenance.
|To build enduring partnerships by providing you simple solutions to complex problems and an unmatched level of customer support.
|To deliver high-impact solutions empowering your business to continuously improve through an ever-changing environment.
Knowing the one true constant is change, we work hard to create solutions adaptable to the changing and growing needs of your business.
|Our core values are critical to delivering the value we promise.
|We help you eliminate paper, store electronic content, make it easy to find all your content later, and streamline business processes with either out-of-the-box (COTS) or custom solutions. We offer on-premise and SaaS (cloud-based) options that scale to meet the needs of any size organization.
Our document management and business process experts are there for our customers every step of the way. Our customers feel they can rely on us for our services, and that’s what matters. We want our customers to take advantage of every opportunity to improve and grow. That, along with a dedication to our core values, is the foundation on which our solutions are built.
The end result is a solution that maximizes productivity, reduces costs, ensures regulatory and records management compliance, and improves customer service.
|Our customers include US Federal government agencies and large commercial organizations. We have extensive experience improving operations for Single and Multi-Family Housing loan processing as well as commercial loan/grant processing. We’ve implemented systems for:
|Find out how we can help you improve productivity by providing authorized users with complete and secure document access, wherever and whenever those documents are needed. Contact us to:
Not ready for that yet? Browse through the rest of our site to see what we have to offer.
|DUNS Number: 83-222-0417
CAGE Code: 1Q8G0
NAICS Codes: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 511210, 518210
SIC Codes: 7371, 7373, 7374
We provide the following services.
- Sales of QFlow Systems Application Packages;
- Sales of Enterprise Content Management System Software and Hardware,
- Installation and Configuration of ECM Software and Hardware,
- Design and Development of Custom Applications,
- System Maintenance and Technical Support,
- Production System Implementation and Training,
- Document and Data Conversion,
- Remote System Management and Application Hosting Services,
- Design and Development of Custom Interfaces between ECM Systems, and Existing Line-of-Business Applications.
We follow our proven project methodology FOUNDATION when implementing ECM applications. FOUNDATION is described in the METHODOLOGY section.
We take one of the following approaches when implementing ECM applications.
- Configure out-of-the-box ECM system software to meet basic requirements.
- Install and configure out-of-the-box QFlow Application Packages for a fully integrated solution.
- Install and customize out-of-the-box QFlow Application Packages to meet complex requirements and integrate with line of business applications.
- Develop custom ECM applications built upon ECM system software to meet unique requirements.
We provide customers with first line of support ECM system maintenance services. We currently provide system maintenance for thousands of users in geographically distributed locations.
We have a proven process for implementing customized ECM solutions. Our project implementation methodology is called FOUNDATION. FOUNDATION defines the necessary steps, milestones and deliverables that ensure a successful project implementation.
The following diagram summarizes the phases, steps, and milestones in FOUNDATION. The methodology is tailored to meet the needs of specific projects.
FOUNDATION consists of the following phases:
- Business Analysis – Optional task to determine high level business and application requirements.
- Functional Design – Analyze and describe all application characteristics and functions.
- Application Development – Install and configure system components. For custom application functions, design, code and test application modules.
- Implementation – Install application and perform user acceptance testing. Move application into production, provide training and warranty support.
- System Maintenance – Provide on-going hardware and system software maintenance services.
FOUNDATION is a lightweight methodology that focuses on results not paperwork. FOUNDATION is based on the practical experience from the successful implementation of many ECM systems of varying sizes and complexities.