Elite Partnerships with Industry Leaders
QFlow Systems maintains several elite partnerships with industry leaders, including Microsoft and IBM. Our partnership status is a testament to the quality of our services and solutions.
Microsoft Certified Partner
As Microsoft Certified Partners, you can work with confidence because your QFlow solution is backed by not only our accessible team of experts, but also by one of the most respected and trusted software companies in the world. Our team includes Microsoft Certified System Engineers and Microsoft Certified Professionals who ensure you get the most out of your managed services with us.
We have maintained our Certified Partner status for many years, which demonstrates our commitment to ongoing innovation and quality. We routinely exceed the standards of Microsoft’s rigorous partner assessments, proving that we are well suited to provide you long-lasting, exceptional solutions, service, and support.
Azure Cloud Deployment
We understand that security is a chief concern for organizations in both the public and private sectors. We deploy on Azure to bring you all the benefits of its cloud computing services: security, reliability, and rigidity in infrastructure. Our software architects are Kubernetes certified on the latest cloud deployment model, which makes our multi-tenant cloud solutions scalable for your organization.
Kofax Document Capture Systems
Kofax is the world’s leading provider of information capture solutions. No other company has the same global reach, depth of experience, or breadth of technology devoted to capturing vital business information — from VRS (VirtualReScan) and Adrenaline for maximizing scanning productivity and quality, to the powerful Ascent platform for automatically transforming documents and forms into retrievable information.
Together, Kofax products form the Operating System of Capture — an open platform that accelerates business processes by:
- Collecting data and documents from the source. Kofax products simplify the connection of scanners, digital copiers and fax servers to the capture solution, and enable the collection of electronic documents and data such as office documents and e-forms.
- Transforming data and documents into information. Kofax provides an open, customizable platform for extracting, authenticating, classifying, indexing, and validating information so it can be found again when needed.
- Delivering information into business systems. Kofax products connect seamlessly to the content management system, database, or other repository, simplifying the delivery of information into important business applications. Kofax products work seamlessly with IBM FileNet ECM systems.
QFlow is a Kofax Authorized Reseller and our consultants are Kofax product certified. We provide design, customization, installation, and support services for Kofax products in addition to first line of support system maintenance services for Kofax products.
William B. Meyer
If your business relies on both electronic and hardcopy documents, then our partnership with William B. Meyer can help you integrate both your online and offline records. William B. Meyer is a leading logistics, relocation, and storage provider that serves many types of organizations including aerospace, legal practices, real estate, government agencies, and more.
When we combine our enterprise content services platform, Q-Action, with William B. Meyer’s services, we bring you fully integrated digital and hardcopy document management in a single solution. Features of these combined services include:
- Electronic document management
- Physical paper storage offsite to maximize office and operational space
- Hardcopy records logistics and on-demand courier services
- Electronic and physical records management and destruction
- Business process workflow automation
- Request document delivery within 3 hours or next business day
- Convert paper to indexed documents using OCR technology
For more information on integrated digital and hardcopy document management, connect with a QFlow representative today.
FI Consulting is the provider of Program Investment Manager (PIM), the first suite of FedRAMP compliant applications built specifically for federal agencies to help them manage loans, grants, and other subsidy investment programs.
QFlow and FI Consulting have a partnership that integrates Q-Action, our content services platform, with PIM for document intake and processing of the new Unified Residential Loan Application (URLA). The new URLA became mandatory for lenders on March 1, 2021.
You can learn more about our partnership with FI Consulting and PIM in this press release that discusses the details of this integration.
IBM FileNet Enterprise Content Management Systems
IBM FileNet enables companies and government agencies to streamline and automate their business processes, access and manage all forms of content and automate records management to help meet compliance needs.
IBM FileNet ECM solutions are built on IBM FileNet P8, a highly scalable enterprise content and process management platform that allows users to access information from across the enterprise. These solutions provide a flexible and scalable framework for:
- Managing content
- Automating, streamlining and analyzing business processes
- Facilitating collaboration
- Ensuring compliance,
- Simplifying decision-making across business divisions or around the world
QFlow is an IBM FileNet ValueNet Partner. Our application developers and system engineers are IBM FileNet Certified Professionals (FCPs). We can provide design, customization, installation, and support services for IBM FileNet products to help you maximize your investment in FileNet. We can also provide the first line of support system maintenance services for IBM FileNet’s P8 Content Management and Imaging system products.
Get Started Today
What can QFlow Systems make possible for your organization? Request your tailored Proof of Concept to see how we can help you increase efficiency, maintain security, and improve your employee and user experience.
"*" indicates required fields