QFlow SystemsTM provides the following services.
- Sales of QFlow Systems Application Packages;
- Sales of Enterprise Content Management System Software and Hardware,
- Installation and Configuration of ECM Software and Hardware,
- Design and Development of Custom Applications,
- System Maintenance and Technical Support,
- Production System Implementation and Training,
- Document and Data Conversion,
- Remote System Management and Application Hosting Services,
- Design and Development of Custom Interfaces between ECM Systems, and Existing Line-of-Business Applications.
QFlow follows its proven project methodology FOUNDATION when implementing ECM applications. FOUNDATION is described in the METHODOLOGY section.
QFlow takes one of the following approaches when implementing ECM applications.
- Configure out-of-the-box ECM system software to meet basic requirements.
- Install and configure out-of-the-box QFlow Application Packages for a fully integrated solution.
- Install and customize out-of-the-box QFlow Application Packages to meet complex requirements and integrate with line of business applications.
- Develop custom ECM applications built upon ECM system software to meet unique requirements.
QFlow SystemsTM provides customers with first line of support ECM system maintenance services. QFlow SystemsTM currently provides system maintenance for thousands of users in geographically distributed locations.